In the hectic bustle of New York City, we come together to practice mindfulness in the Plum Village tradition of Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. Middle Way Sangha is a diverse community of all-age practitioners, and we welcome new faces.
We meet on Sundays in Union Square at ABC Home from 12:00 to 2:00pm to practice bringing mindfulness to our breathing, walking, reading and speaking. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
“There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Each Sunday at noon, we meet at ABC Carpet & Home near Union Square in the Deepak Chopra room on the 2nd floor. The room is in the back of the store above the cafe.
- When: Every Sunday 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Where: ABC Carpet & Home, 888 Broadway (between 18th & 19th St.) Just north of Union Square, in the Deepak Chopra Room on the second floor
- What: 20-minute Sitting Meditation, Walking Meditation, Dharma Reading, Dharma Sharing
*During our sitting, walking, reading, and sharing sessions, we’d like to request that all coats, shoes and bags be put in the back room and not left in the main meditation room. Thank you.
- Blue Cliff Monastery
- Plum Village Monastery
- Songs of Practice
- TNH Sangha Directory
- Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation
- Plum Village Videos on YouTube
- Books by Thich Nhat Hanh
Interested to become a Middle Way Sangha facilitator? Contact us.